Sunday, January 4, 2009

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS FUCHSIA

It might be hard for some people to see, but I'm a creature of habit. I go through the day, thinking of what i can do with my life. I seem to always have that frame of mind in which if there is nothing to do, go out there and find something. The times that i don't seem to have anything better to do than drive back and fourth from San Francisco to San Jose, i find myself thinking excessively about the people in my life and how much they actually might know me. From the habits that i have, to the things that i like, to the people i respect and hold dear. I guess somethings are left for wonder of course but in my opinion, until i find a conclusive enough reason to change what i'm doing i will stay this creature of habit and just do my thing and mind my own business, because hey, if you really want to know something that badly, just go out there and ask. And if you don't feel like asking that badly, it might just not be worth it at all. It's a lot of rambling i know, i really should think of things to talk about but this thing is mainly for me, because to be honest, who actually reads this? lol... I know for a solid fact that if i started saying everytime i posted that i loved the color fuchsia instead of the color red and then went and asked people what my favorite color was, 10/10 people would probably say red. Well that's all folks, i leave you with a picture that i thought was very... efficient. ENJOY

1 comment:

lynn h. said...

is fuchsia really your favorite? coulda sworn it was red....

:P