Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's been a long week... and it's Wednesday!

Here i sit, watching Napoleon Dynamite, I always find myself watching this show half way, and then not finishing it. This might be the night i actually finish it. Well, maybe this will end up like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I mean this in the sense that i watched the movie over and over thinking i've never finished it just to realize that it has the dumbest ending ever, it doesn't answer all the questions, and tries to end even though nothing really gets solved. I really hope that doesn't happen to me again.

This had been a pretty crazy week, not the most pleasant that's for sure. I've been working three 8-hour shifts, and tomorrow i have a seven hour shift. It's not really the hours that are bothering, i think it might just be me worrying about school. I really just want to finish up this semester, apply to study abroad, then hopefully get that show on the road haha. Tomorrow should be an end of a rough week and hopefully the start of something fun, off to davis! There's nothing to really do in davis but i guess going somewhere different and hanging out with friends is better than hanging out all by yourself in SF.

Anywho, i think it must be nice being a person that doesn't seem to work for anything but seems to always get their way. It just has to make you wish that the story of the turtle and the hare comes true. Of course i don't want to wish bad things for lazy ass people, but it wouldn't hurt for the people to work hard get theirs you know? But i guess at the end of the day, none of that really matters because what defines you isn't what you get in life... ok i'll stop haha... I think i'll finish Napoleon and go to bed... PEACE!

No comments: